Virtual Design with NHDC is a GOOD FIT if…
- You are looking for a customized visual virtual Decorating Plan that you can implement on your own schedule. This includes choosing furniture, finishes, paint colors, and decor.
- You have a busy life and/or young kids and want to work together virtually and communicate via email/messages on a flexible schedule.
- You have a kitchen or bath project that you want help choosing finishes/colors, decor, and furniture for- just the visuals– but you are going to DIY or hire out the rest!
- You have some pieces you love, but your overall home doesn’t match your evolving style.
- You’re just getting started with your first home and you’re overwhelmed by the choices.
- You’re entering a new phase of life (like getting married/cohabitating, having your first baby, or empty nesting) and trying to figure out how your home and style can reflect the changes.
- You’re building or buying a new home and want to start out right.
- You’re on a tight budget and want to make the right choices for your furniture and decor the first time through.
- You’re renting and trying to choose decor that works with the existing finishes that you can’t change.
Virtual design is perfect for all of these situations (and more!)
Virtual Design with NHDC is NOT a good fit if…
- You are looking for full in-person project and/or renovation management that includes CAD drawings and meeting with contractors. This is better suited to local Interior Designers and General Contractors. Unfortunately, I don’t offer in-person design work at this time, even locally.
- You are looking for cabinet design and/or full layout plans for your kitchen or bathroom. Since so many exact measurements, local building codes, and utility considerations go into these types of projects, there isn’t a good way to manage them virtually.
- You live locally and you’re looking for a decorator to shop with you/have coffee and give design advice/come over and just look.
I’ve designed my business to be completely virtual at this time in my life so that I can work around my family’s busy schedule and also work from anywhere. I won’t make exceptions. Thank you so much for understanding!
Still unsure if Virtual Design with NHDC is right for your project? This quick quiz will help you figure that out!