Along with everything included below, you can also expect prompt communication, and for me to keep you updated every step of the way. This is a truly collaborative process, and my biggest goal is for you to have a home that is meaningful to you!
You can inquire by using the Contact Form and describe your project. We’ll match you up to the service that’s the best fit and then send you a brochure with a breakdown of what’s included. A custom portal will be created for you in our design software so that we can easily chat and share files.
After choosing which services are a good match for your project, you’ll be asked to read and sign our Design Agreement for your chosen package during the checkout process. After signing, you’ll automatically be redirected to the Payment Portal.
After you checkout, you’ll be sent an email with your receipt, a Virtual Design Guide PDF, and also a link to complete the Design Questionnaire. I’ll manually email you the details to login to your Design Portal within the next business day.
During the Inquiry Phase:
- find the package that’s the right fit for your project.
- read and sign your Design Agreement.
- enter Payment information in our secure Payment Portal
- receive emails with receipt, Virtual Design Guide PDF, and link to Design Questionnaire.
During the Discovery Phase:
- you’ll learn your way around the Design Portal.
- fill out the Design Questionnaire.
- get set up with a Private Pinterest Board
- I’ll begin to enter elements into the Design Portal and the Pinterest Board
- you can give feedback right on the Board that helps me narrow down your style and how you’ll use the room.
- you’ll receive your Initial Mood Board. We can still make changes from here!
During the Design Phase:
- I get to work! This phase is all about me bringing together the pieces of your Design Package.
- we can communicate through the Design Portal, and you can watch the progress boxes to see that your design is staying on track.
- after everything is complete, I’ll send you your Final Design Package!
- one round of revision is included (if needed) so we can get it completely perfect.