HOW IT WORKS — OUR PROCESS
VIRTUAL DECORATING SERVICES
What’s Virtual Decorating?
Although it’s called virtual design or e-design across the industry, virtual decorating is the most accurate term for what I offer. My service provides you with a full decorating plan for the space of your choice, that can be implememented on your schedule. It includes a shopping list for furniture and decor as well as paint/finish options.
Along with everything included below, you can also expect prompt communication, and for me to keep you updated every step of the way. This is a truly collaborative process, and my biggest goal is to help you create a home that is meaningful to you!
To get the ball rolling, you can inquire by using the Contact Form and describe your project. We’ll match you up to the services that you may be interested in and then send you a Brochure with a breakdown of pricing and what’s included. A custom project portal will be automatically created for you in our management software so that we can easily chat and share files. During this stage, you can also book a quick 20-minute complimentary call if you choose and we’ll discuss your project and make sure we’re making plans that help meet your goals.
After choosing which services are a good match for your project, I’ll send over a Proposal. You can look it over and make sure we covered everything. After your approval, you’ll be asked to read and sign our Agreement for your chosen package during the checkout process.
After you checkout, you’ll be sent an email with your receipt. I’ll reach out and also send over a Welcome PDF, and also a link to complete the Questionnaire.
During the Inquiry Phase:
- Explore the brochure and choose the package that’s the right fit for your project.
- Optionally book a call to discuss your project.
- Approve your Proposal
- read and sign your Agreement.
- enter Payment information in our secure Project Portal
- receive emails with receipt, Welcome Guide PDF, and link to Questionnaire.
During the Discovery Phase:
- you’ll learn your way around the Project Portal.
- fill out the Questionnaire.
- get set up with a Private Pinterest Board
- I’ll begin to enter elements into the Project Portal and the Pinterest Board
- you can give feedback right on the Board that helps me narrow down your style and how you’ll use the room.
- you’ll receive your Initial Mood Board. We can still make changes from here!
During the Design Phase:
- I get to work! This phase is all about me bringing together the pieces of your Virtual Decorating Plan.
- we can communicate through the Project Portal, and you can watch the progress boxes to see that your design is staying on track.
- after everything is complete, I’ll send you your Final Virtual Decorating Plan PDF!
- one round of revision is included (if needed) so we can get it completely perfect